In-Store Delivery | In-Store Returns | Special Order
Delivery for in-store purchases
Northwest Timber Mart strives to provide convenient same or next day delivery service at a fair and affordable price. Please contact us for pricing. While we will make every reasonable effort to place your product as close as possible to where it is to be used, extra services including but not limited to the placement of product anywhere other than where it can be dumped via flatbed truck or directly off load from the truck will incur additional charges. Clear communication by our customers regarding specific delivery concerns and situations at point of order is extremely helpful in ensuring a successful delivery experience.
Other delivery options are available via winter roads, Taxi Bay, barge and other remote areas (if applicable) at an extra charge and seasonal variants.
Drywall delivery charges: please see instore for more details. Restrictions apply.
Returns for in-store purchases
Returns of regularly stocked items are accepted within 30 days of original purchase subject to the following terms and conditions:
- All returned items must be accompanied by their original receipt, in their original packaging, unused and in good condition. Lumber and panel items must not be cut, weathered, or otherwise show any signs of use to receive credit. We cannot offer returns for special order items, items marked final sale or items sold more than 30 days previous.
- Refunds will be issued by the original method of payment. In the event payment was made by check, refunds will be subject to a 21-day waiting period from time of original purchase, after which a company check will be issued to the customer to complete the refund process.
- Returns of large quantities may take up to 5 business days to process due to verification procedures.
In the event you require a pickup of returns from your jobsite, pickup fees plus a handling charge may apply.
Send all returns to:
Attention: Online Sales Returns
Northwest Timber Mart
18 Young St.,
Red Lake, ON P0V 2M0
Requirements for Returns
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receipt of purchase.
- Items returned after 30 days from receipt of original purchase will not be refunded.
- Items must be in new condition.
- Items must not have been used or show signs of use.
- Items must be returned with all original packaging and accessories.
- Items must be unopened and still in their original wrap and/or packaging.
- Shoes and clothing must be unworn.
- RMA form must accompany the item(s) being returned.
Cost of Returning Items
All costs of a return, for example, courier costs, are the responsibility of the purchaser. Costs of returning any product will not be refunded.
If all of the requirements are met, the original purchase amount including the original shipping charges will be refunded based on the original purchase method. If all of the requirements have not been met, no refund will be given, the customer will be contacted and will have the option of having the item(s) returned to them freight collect. Note: Your return will be reviewed and processed as soon as we receive the returned product. Please allow 30 days for return shipping, processing and for a credit to display on your credit card statement. If you do not see your refund on your credit card statement or you have not been contacted by our Customer Service Department within 30 days, please email Customer Service at [email protected] and ask for an update regarding your return. Please quote the RMA # of your return in the subject line of your email.
In-Store special order policy
We will gladly special order your item should we not have it as a regularly stocked product, subject to the following policies.
- All special orders are subject to a minimum 50% Deposit at the time of order. (Deposit is waived for house account holders.)
- NO RETURNS will be accepted on special order or non-stock merchandise.
- Special order items and deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Special orders CANNOT BE CANCELLED once placed with our suppliers.
- We are not responsible for production delays or other unforeseen circumstances that delay delivery of any special order. We will provide an estimate of the lead time required for your item to come in to the best of our ability, however we cannot guarantee a lead time in any case.
Customers will be asked to sign a form acknowledging our special order policies and that they have reviewed the order for accuracy.